Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6408 Discussions

Can not load the official model person-detection-retail-0013 in my own app

Debasish
Beginner

My platform details: Mac OS Catalina, Clang compiler, Openvino v2021.1

I have written a code that is similar to the sample application. But the sample application can run fine with the model but not my own code. It throws different error for different model file variants. The error is throw at below statement in the code.

openvino_ = ie.LoadNetwork(network, device_name);

fp32

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type InferenceEngine::details::InferenceEngineException: AssertionFailed: layer->get_output_partial_shape(i).is_static() nGraph Unsqueeze operation with name: mbox1/priorbox cannot be converted to Unsqueeze layer with name: mbox1/priorbox because output with index 0 contains dynamic shapes: ?. Try to use CNNNetwork::reshape() method in order to specialize shapes before the conversion.
/localdisk/jenkins/workspace/private-ci/ie/build-linux-macos/b/repos/openvino/inference-engine/include/details/ie_exception_conversion.hpp:64
Abort trap: 6

fp16

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type InferenceEngine::details::InferenceEngineException: Check 'element::Type::merge(element_type, element_type, node->get_input_element_type(i))' failed at ngraph/core/src/op/util/elementwise_args.cpp:36:
While validating node 'v1::Multiply data/norm/bn/mean/Fused_Mul_ (data[0]:f32{1,3,320,544}, data_mul_24443/copy_const[0]:f16{1,3,1,1}) -> (f16{1,3,320,544})' with friendly_name 'data/norm/bn/mean/Fused_Mul_':
Argument element types are inconsistent.

/localdisk/jenkins/workspace/private-ci/ie/build-linux-macos/b/repos/openvino/inference-engine/include/details/ie_exception_conversion.hpp:64

fp16-int8

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type InferenceEngine::details::InferenceEngineException: Model file /Users/debasish/OpenCV/workspace/SecurityCamVision/data/models/fp16-int8-person-detection.xml cannot be opened!
/localdisk/jenkins/workspace/private-ci/ie/build-linux-macos/b/repos/openvino/inference-engine/src/inference_engine/ie_network_reader.cpp:172

I have attached a sample app that reproduces this error at me end. 

You will need to change the root_path in the main_application.cpp to the model file directory (fp32 version of model already present inside the data folder).

Then run

cd build && cmake .. && make -j2

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Debasish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently investigating this issue, and will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Adli

0 Kudos
Mitra__Debasish
Beginner

I have figured out the problem and it seems to be a BUG. I have raised a issue on Github.

https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/openvino/issues/2704

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Debasish,

We glad that you figured it out. Since you have posted in Github, I believe our development team will handle this bug issue.

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos