Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Can't change avatar to my own image, only community ones available

samontab
Valued Contributor II

Although now there is an Avatar section on My Settings, I can only select one from the Community, which is a list of a few basic colored generic avatars.

In theory I should be able to pick my own image, as stated here:

Use an image from your Image Gallery. (Click From Image Gallery and click the image you want.) You can only use this option if you have uploaded images that have been approved. 

I do have images in my account, but they don't appear as an option. There's no From Image Gallery option. I also tried re-uploading them, and making them public, but still no success. Since they say you can only use approved photos I found an option on the image that said "Flag Image For Review" but that didn't work either.

It would be awesome if someone fixes this. Thanks!

1 Solution
samontab
Valued Contributor II

Hi Munesh,

OK, I sent an email describing the situation as you suggested.

But, I think it would be in the interest of everyone involved if we have at least one thread for asking about the forum itself, as others would be able to benefit from the answers. I've seen questions about the forum in other sub-forums, so there's really a need for it.

I think the best place for this would be the Getting Started section but for some reason all the threads there are locked, and we can't post anything there.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Sebastian,

For queries related to forum profile and settings, you may contact our Support Community Manager at intel.community@intel.com 

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
samontab
Valued Contributor II

Hi Munesh,

OK, I sent an email describing the situation as you suggested.

But, I think it would be in the interest of everyone involved if we have at least one thread for asking about the forum itself, as others would be able to benefit from the answers. I've seen questions about the forum in other sub-forums, so there's really a need for it.

I think the best place for this would be the Getting Started section but for some reason all the threads there are locked, and we can't post anything there.