Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Cannot load library 'MKLDNNPlugin.dll'

Duggy
New Contributor I

Hi,

After using the deployment manager and copying the files to a test machine (using an azure VM machine). I get the error (never experienced this one before):

exec_net = ie.load_network(network=net, device_name=device, num_requests=num_reqs)
File "ie_api.pyx", line 367, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
File "ie_api.pyx", line 379, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
RuntimeError: Failed to create plugin MKLDNNPlugin.dll for device CPU
Please, check your environment
Cannot load library 'MKLDNNPlugin.dll':

The VM machine spec are:

Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2673 v3 @ 2.40GHz, 2394 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

Would this be below specification?

Much appreciated.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Duggy
New Contributor I

Hi,

I resolved the issue by copying the MKLDNNPlugin.dll' and all subsequent files from the intel64 bin folder to the deployment folder that was created post the deployment manager. I then zip it back up and deploy and the error disappears. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi Duggy,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I noticed that you copied the runtime package that was created from the OpenVINO™ Deployment Manager to a Microsoft Azure virtual machine (VM).

Could you please share the following information with us so that we can further assist you?

·      Are you using Linux VM with the Azure CLI or Windows VM with the Azure portal?

·      Which demo application are you using? Could you please share the scripts with us?

·      Which model are you using with the demo application?

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
Duggy
New Contributor I

Hi,

I resolved the issue by copying the MKLDNNPlugin.dll' and all subsequent files from the intel64 bin folder to the deployment folder that was created post the deployment manager. I then zip it back up and deploy and the error disappears. 

Thanks

Wan_Intel

Hi Duggy,

Thanks for sharing your finding with us.

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. 

If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos