Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Changing of model

Catastrophe
Novice

I have two tiny yolov3 models. And before performing inference, I want to choose which model to use. Is this possible?

1)I have initialized the CNNNetwork netreader and ExecutableNetwork network first with one of the models.

2)After that, I performed ReadNetwork and LoadNetwork to change the network.

3)I performed a continuous run wherein the ReadNetwork and LoadNetwork are always performed.

But at some point, the program was forcefully stopped. There were no errors so I cannot determine the cause.

Is my method not possible? Or are there other methods on changing the model?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Catastrope,

Thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, you can refer to the network topology of yolo-v3-tiny-tf from the OpenVINO public pre-trained model. You can download the model using Model Downloader.

Meanwhile, referring to the information in Inference Engine documentation, the combination of ReadNetwork + LoadNetwork (CNNNetwork) flow is inefficient when caching is enabled and cached model is available. Check out this https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/classInferenceEngine_1_1Core.html for more information regarding the network.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Catastrope,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos