Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Compatible FPGA

Torres__Lenin
Beginner

Hi, I read about this competition "2019 InnovateFPGA Design Contest - Artificial Intelligence at the Edge!" and there you recomend use OpenVINO toolkit on two FPGAs DE10-nano kit and OpenVINO staterkit, but I cant find documentation about how to use these cards with the toolkit. Maybe you can provide me some information.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Dear Lenin,

This is Ice from Terasic technical support team, thanks for your attention to the 2019 InnovateFPGA Design competition.

Firstly, DE10-Nano  can not support OpenVINO, you can choose  OpenVINO Starter kit if your design is based on the OpenVINO.

We have a roadmap to help users to quickly use OpenVINO Starter kit with OpenVINO toolkit, for the details, please refer to OpenVINO Starter kit official web: https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=167&No=1159&PartNo=4 , then download  the OpenVINO 2019 R1 package, it contains OpenVINO manuals , OpenVINO demonstration and other hepful tools.

If you have any questions while you are studying it, please feel free to send email directly to our email: support@terasic.com , we will try our best to help you.

Thanks.

Ice

0 Kudos