Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

Compile Error---tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Unable to get element as byte

idata
Employee

/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/TensorFlowParser/Convolution.py:44: SyntaxWarning: assertion is always true, perhaps remove parentheses?

assert(False, "Layer type not supported by Convolution: " + obj.type)

mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Intel Corporation 2017

shape: (1,)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1278, in _do_call

return fn(*args)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1263, in _run_fn

options, feed_dict, fetch_list, target_list, run_metadata)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1350, in _call_tf_sessionrun

run_metadata)

tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Unable to get element as bytes.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 169, in

create_graph(args.network, args.image, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.outfile, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights, args.explicit_concat, args.ma2480, args.scheduler, args.new_parser, args)

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 148, in create_graph

load_ret = load_network(args, parser, myriad_config)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Scheduler.py", line 100, in load_network

parse_ret = parse_tensor(arguments, myriad_conf)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 294, in parse_tensor

res = outputTensor.eval(feed_dict)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py", line 680, in eval

return _eval_using_default_session(self, feed_dict, self.graph, session)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py", line 4951, in _eval_using_default_session

return session.run(tensors, feed_dict)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 877, in run

run_metadata_ptr)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1100, in _run

feed_dict_tensor, options, run_metadata)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1272, in _do_run

run_metadata)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/client/session.py", line 1291, in _do_call

raise type(e)(node_def, op, message)

tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InternalError: Unable to get element as bytes.

I use the default /tensorflow/inception-v1 , I can compile graph success

but I still use the inception-v1 interface and use the data of myself , then the errors comes

thanks a lot
0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

@GrantTeng It looks like you're having issues compiling the graph file here, but you said you were able to compile the graph file? Can you try running make run and see if the python script for inception_v1 executes?

Just to be clear, are you using a custom inception _v1 model that is trained with your own data? If so, can you provide the model so that I can reproduce this issue on my machine also? Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks a lot ,I have found the bugs,the input dimensions is not right.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@GrantTeng I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

0 Kudos