Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Compiling opencv dace detector model

FDeSi
Beginner

Hi, I'm try to compile this model for the intel compute stick.

I've run the download_weights.py for download the caffe model and i've run

mvNCCompile train.prototxt -w res10_300x300_ssd_iter_140000_fp16.caffemodel -o face_graph

but i've this error:

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/scipy/stats/morestats.py:16: DeprecationWarning: Importing from numpy.testing.decorators is deprecated, import from numpy.testing instead. from numpy.testing.decorators import setastest /usr/lib/python3.5/importlib/_bootstrap.py:222: RuntimeWarning: numpy.dtype size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility. Expected 96, got 88 return f(*args, **kwds) mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Intel Corporation 2017   WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR F0613 09:57:36.231927 192 insert_splits.cpp:29] Unknown bottom blob 'data' (layer 'data_bn', bottom index 0) *** Check failure stack trace: *** Aborted (core dumped)

I don't know how to resolve. Have somebody some clue?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello FDeSi,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

Before I can assist you further I will need to know the exact model of Intel ® Compute Stick you have.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
FDeSi
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

I've the Movidius Neural Compute Stick, the first model, but i'm using the ncsdk2 in a docker image.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello FDeSi,

Thank you for your response.

I am changing the topic to the appropriate support forum, you will get assistance as soon as possible.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi Francesco,

I apologize for the delay in my response. This error is caused by compiling a deploy-mode model with a train-mode weight. Instead of using train.prototxt, use deploy.prototxt.

Best Regards,

Sahira

0 Kudos