Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Configure the Model Optimizer

Aman_Vishen
Beginner

When i install tensorFlow it ask for specific version of numpy so i install that version but when when i install mxnet it again ask for different version of numpy

there is numpy compatibility issue

Error code--

ERROR: After October 2020 you may experience errors when installing or updating packages. This is because pip will change the way that it resolves dependency conflicts.

We recommend you use --use-feature=2020-resolver to test your packages with the new resolver before it becomes the default.

tensorboard 2.3.0 requires requests<3,>=2.21.0, but you'll have requests 2.18.4 which is incompatible.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

First and foremost, can you clarify whether you are using TF1 or TF2?

If you are using TF2, you can refer here to ensure correct setup:

Since you mentioned mxnet, I presume you are trying to convert mxnet model to IR and use it with Openvino. Please help to refer to this official documentation to ensure your custom model is supported: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/openvino_docs_MO_DG_prepare_model_convert_model_Convert_Model_From_MxNet.html

By default, if you had done the install_prerequisites.sh correctly, you won't have any problems afterwards :https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/openvino_docs_MO_DG_prepare_model_Config_Model_Optimizer.html

probably you can try to do it manually bu running:

install_prerequisites_mxnet.sh for Linux

install_prerequisites_mxnet.bat for Windows

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos