Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Custom train specific ready to run network

terry01000
Beginner

For the ready to used network "vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0106", I would like to use this network to do custom training on my data. The network files are  ".xml" and ".bin". I try to find the network before the conversion. Is there anywhere I can download the original network so I can use it for custom training.

Thanks in advance,

Terry   

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hairul_Intel

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your question.

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided information. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi Terry,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The Intel’s Pre-Trained Model vehicle-license-plate-detection-barrier-0106 is available in Intermediate Representation format (.xml and .bin files) only.

Unfortunately, the non-IR version of the pretrained model is not publicly provided, hence it cannot be used for retraining purposes.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
terry01000
Beginner

Hi Hairul,

Thanks for the respond. That why I could not find it anyware.

Terry

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your question.

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided information. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos