Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

DeepLab v3 custom trained model convert error

Tinon__John
Beginner

python3 mo.py --input_model ${MODEL} --output ArgMax --input 1:mul_1 --input_shape "(1,513,513,3)" --log_level=DEBUG

Works without any issues on the xception model OS=8/16 "xception65_coco_voc_trainaug"  from model_zoo.
https://github.com/tensorflow/models/blob/master/research/deeplab/g3doc/.

However when using the checkpoint to train new classes my newly exported "frozen_inference" is throwing the following error.

mo.utils.error.Error: Exception occurred during running replacer "REPLACEMENT_ID" (<class 'extensions.front.user_data_repack.UserDataRepack'>): No node with name mul_1.

I found some similar issues with custom trained mask-rcnn though I'm not quite sure how to fix it for deeplab.
https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/computer-vision/topic/809407

Any help would be appreciated
I'm using  2019.1.144, thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HemanthKum_G_Intel

Hi,

Shubha R. (Intel) wrote:

Ryan for the TensorFlow DeepLab model please try the following command (it works for me):

python mo.py --scale 1 --model_name test_deeplabv3_mobilenet_v2_argmax_tfFP32CPU1Truesync --input_shape "(1,513,513,3)" --input 1:mul_1 --input_model  "c:\Users\sdramani\Downloads\deeplabv3_mnv2_pascal_train_aug\frozen_inference_graph.pb" --framework tf --output_dir c:\Users\sdramani\Downloads\out_dir --data_type FP32 --output ArgMax

In the output_dir you should see the following 3 files created:

test_deeplabv3_mobilenet_v2_argmax_tfFP32CPU1Truesync.xml

test_deeplabv3_mobilenet_v2_argmax_tfFP32CPU1Truesync.mapping

test_deeplabv3_mobilenet_v2_argmax_tfFP32CPU1Truesync.bin

As for Fast Style Transfer we are still investigating this. Stay tuned.

Thanks for using OpenVino !

Shubha

0 Kudos