Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol "public: void __cdecl CnnBase

R__A
Beginner

Hi

I have created a new C++ project in VS2017. In project properties->C++->General->Additional include directories, I have mentioned all the include directory path which is mentioned in the sample of pedestrian_tracker demo. In project properties->Linker->Input->Additional Dependenceies, I have mentioned all the path as defined in sample pedestrian_tracker demo as below:

C:\Users\AR\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\inference_engine_samples_build\intel64\Debug\cpu_extension.lib
C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2019.1.133\deployment_tools\inference_engine\lib\intel64\Debug\inference_engined.lib
C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2019.1.133\opencv\lib\opencv_world410d.lib
C:\Users\AR\Documents\Intel\OpenVINO\inference_engine_samples_build\intel64\Debug\gflags_nothreads_static.lib
-nodefaultlib:vcomp
C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\openvino_2019.1.133\deployment_tools\inference_engine\lib\intel64\Debug\tbb_debug.lib
shlwapi.lib
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib

I simply wrote hello world code in main.cpp just to check if building the project will throw any error or not and it build with 0 error and 0 warning. Then I copied the code from pedestrian_tracker main.cpp tp my project's main.cpp. I build the code again but got the following error:

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    LNK2019    unresolved external symbol "public: void __cdecl CnnBase::PrintPerformanceCounts(void)const " (?PrintPerformanceCounts@CnnBase@@QEBAXXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __cdecl DescriptorIE::PrintPerformanceCounts(void)const " (?PrintPerformanceCounts@DescriptorIE@@UEBAXXZ)    vinotest    E:\VSWorkspace\vinotest\vinotest\vinotest.obj    1    

and there are 14 errors like the above error. This error looks like I am missing some library in linker of the project. Can anyone please explain how can I resolve this issue.? Thanks

0 Kudos
0 Replies