I was trying to launch Dl workbench for Openvino 2021 and getting above error. These are the steps i followed:
1.sudo docker pull openvino/workbench
2.sudo docker run -p 127.0.0.1:5665:5665 --name workbench -it openvino/workbench
the above command doesn't provide any url for Dl workbench, but the Error: No nodes replied within time constraint .I have attached the logs also.
- DL workbench
First and foremost, it is important to emphasize that only Ubuntu* 18.04 linux distribution is validated.
You may refer to here, where a video is provided: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/workbench_docs_Workbench_DG_Install_from_Docker_Hub.html
Specific for Linux, you can refer here for more details:
Generally you need to:
- install Docker CE for Linux first.
- from a terminal: wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openvinotoolkit/workbench_aux/master/start_workbench.sh && bash start_workbench.sh
- wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openvinotoolkit/workbench_aux/master/start_workbench.sh
- chmod +x start_workbench.sh
- ./start_workbench.sh -IMAGE_NAME openvino/workbench
- Once the http://127.0.0.1:5665 link followed by a generated token appears in the console log, open it in your browser. See Enter DL Workbench for details.
If you have permission issues do this:
./start_workbench.sh -IMAGE_NAME openvino/workbench
Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question