Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error While installing TesnorFlow 2.8.0

Mostafa-
Employee

Hello All,

I have installed OpenVINO 2022.1 and then installed TensrFlow 2.8.0, but I got the below conflict error.

Does this conflict impact the OpenVINO?

Mostafa_0-1648980367672.png

BR,

Mostafa

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hairul_Intel

Hi Mostafa,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I've manually installed TensorFlow using pip install tensorflow in my OpenVINO Development Tools and received similar error as yours:

error.png

Additionally, when I tried converting ssdlite_mobilenet_v2 model using omz_converter, the following warning will appear before finish converting:

warning.png

To avoid this issue, install and configure the OpenVINO Development Tools components for TensorFlow 2.x instead of manually installing the TensorFlow module as described here.

The validated TensorFlow version for OpenVINO 2022.1 is version 2.5.3 which will be installed using the following command:

pip install openvino-dev[tensorflow2]

Regards,

Hairul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi Mostafa,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I've manually installed TensorFlow using pip install tensorflow in my OpenVINO Development Tools and received similar error as yours:

error.png

Additionally, when I tried converting ssdlite_mobilenet_v2 model using omz_converter, the following warning will appear before finish converting:

warning.png

To avoid this issue, install and configure the OpenVINO Development Tools components for TensorFlow 2.x instead of manually installing the TensorFlow module as described here.

The validated TensorFlow version for OpenVINO 2022.1 is version 2.5.3 which will be installed using the following command:

pip install openvino-dev[tensorflow2]

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Mostafa-
Employee

thank you

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Mostafa,

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos