Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error loading text-recognition-0012

pkhan10
New Contributor I

Hello all,

I was testing text recognition module in python but while checking for supported layers
I got following error: 

ERROR:root:Following layers are not supported by the plugin for specified device CPU: shadow/LSTMLayers/encoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_0/bidirectional_rnn/fw/fw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator, shadow/LSTMLayers/encoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_0/bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator, shadow/LSTMLayers/encoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_1/bidirectional_rnn/fw/fw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator, shadow/LSTMLayers/encoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_1/bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator, shadow/LSTMLayers/decoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_0/bidirectional_rnn/fw/fw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator, shadow/LSTMLayers/decoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_0/bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator, shadow/LSTMLayers/decoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_1/bidirectional_rnn/fw/fw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator, shadow/LSTMLayers/decoder/stack_bidirectional_rnn/cell_1/bidirectional_rnn/bw/bw/while/LoopCond/TensorIteratorCondition_/TensorIterator ERROR:root:Please try to specify cpu extensions library path in demo's command line parameters using -l or --cpu_extension command line argument

Can anyone please help me resolve this issue. 
attaching screenshot of the code and error

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pkhan10
New Contributor I

Got it resolved by upgrading openvino to 2019R2

0 Kudos
Shubha_R_Intel
Employee

Dear khandelwal, prateek,

Very happy to hear ! Thanks for sharing with the OpenVino community.

Shubha

0 Kudos