Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Error on OpenVINO serving in OpenVINO version R3(openvino_2019.3.376)

Kaliyappan__Malathi

Hi,

My system specifications are :

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-8109U CPU @ 3.00GHz × 4

Memory:7.7 GiB

I tried to run the model server demo explained on this link

While running starting docker container I got the following error as on image1.

Can you please help me to rectify the error. If the error is not associated with OpenVINO R3, can you please suggest me some links, how to use model server for efficient use of existing OpenVINO pretraiined models.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JesusE_Intel

Hi Malathi,

I followed these instructions which are similar to the guide you are following and I was able to start the docker image with the following command.

sudo docker run --rm -d  -v /models/:/opt/ml:ro -p 9001:9001 -p 8001:8001 intelaipg/openvino-model-server:latest /ie-serving-py/start_server.sh ie_serving model --model_path ~/cases/aipgdocker/models/model1 --model_name my_model --port 9001 --rest_port 8001

The only difference is the docker contain name, I used intelaipg/openvino-model-server:latest instead of ie-serving-py:latest. Use the command docker images to check the name of your docker image. Give it a try and let me know if this fixes your issue. 

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos