Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Error " Emotions-Recognition-Retail-0003.xml " Models with raspberry pi 4B + NCS 2

rnd-amg
Beginner

Hi Team,

i want test this model " emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml ", but it got error " [ ERROR ] Output item should have 7 as a last dimension "

rndamg_0-1657250302381.png

Please let me know the workaround to avoid the error.

and is there any others demo models emotions-recognition that i can use to test?

Regards,

rnd

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Peh_Intel

Hi Rnd,

You’re getting the error because the Object Detection Sample SSD does not support the emotions-recognition-retail-0003 model.

The emotions-recognition-retail-0003 model is supported by the G-API Interactive Face Detection Demo and Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
rnd-amg
Beginner

Hi @Peh_Intel ,

Thanks for the reply

i cant find path " cpp/models.lst " or " cpp_gapi/models.lst " in my "  ~/open_model_zoo/demos/interactive_face_detection_demo/ "

rndamg_1-1658375569201.png

where i can find the path or i must donwload it first?

Regards,

rnd

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Rnd,

I observed that you’re using Inference Engine 2021.4.2 from your first screenshot. Hence, it is recommended to use the same version as the Open Model Zoo. There are the cpp and cpp_gapi files in Open Model Zoo 2021.4.2.

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
rnd-amg
Beginner

Hi @Peh_Intel ,

already download " https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo/tree/2021.4.2/demos/interactive_face_detection_demo "

but i got error when ruh this command " ./object_detection_demo -d MYRIAD -m /home/pi/Downloads/open_model_zoo-2021.4.2/tools/downloader/intel/emotions-recognition-retail-0003/FP16/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -at ssd -i 0 "

rndamg_0-1658822140017.png

Regard,

rnd

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Rnd,

The -m <model> is required to point to the path of an .xml file with a trained Face Detection model.

Hence, taking face-detection-adas-0001 model as the example of Face Detection model, the proper command should be:

./object_detection_demo -d MYRIAD -m face-detection-adas-0001.xml -d MYRIAD -m_em /home/pi/Downloads/open_model_zoo-2021.4.2/tools/downloader/intel/emotions-recognition-retail-0003/FP16/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -d_em MYRIAD -at ssd -i 0

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
rnd-amg
Beginner

Hi @Peh_Intel 

got error when run this command " 

./object_detection_demo -d MYRIAD -m face-detection-adas-0001.xml -d MYRIAD -m_em /home/pi/Downloads/open_model_zoo-2021.4.2/tools/downloader/intel/emotions-recognition-retail-0003/FP16/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -d_em MYRIAD -at ssd -i 0 "

rndamg_0-1658887878662.png

Please let me know the workaround to avoid the error.

Regards,

rnd

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Rnd,

I am sorry that I overlooked you are running the object detection demo. As I mentioned previously, the emotions-recognition-retail-0003 model is supported by the G-API Interactive Face Detection Demo and Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo.

1.      Pull the Open Models Zoo repository:

git clone -b 2021.4.2 https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo.git

2.      Execute the demo application:

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-march=armv7-a" <clone_dir>/open_model_zoo/demos

make -j2 interactive_face_detection_demo

3.      Run the Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo:

./ interactive_face_detection_demo

-d MYRIAD -m face-detection-adas-0001.xml -d MYRIAD -m_em /home/pi/Downloads/open_model_zoo-2021.4.2/tools/downloader/intel/emotions-recognition-retail-0003/FP16/emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -d_em MYRIAD -at ssd -i 0

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos
Peh_Intel

Hi Rnd,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided solutions. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Peh

0 Kudos