C:\OpenVINO\openvino_2021.3.394\deployment_tools\model_optimizer>python mo_tf.py --saved_model_dir "C:\Users\adityaku\OneDrive - Intel Corporation\Documents\Projects\Epoxy\Phase1.4\DL_Pathfinding\inception-resnet_96\model" --output_dir "C:\Users\adityaku\OneDrive - Intel Corporation\Documents\Projects\Epoxy\Phase1.4\DL_Pathfinding\inception-resnet_96"
Model Optimizer arguments:
- Path to the Input Model: None
- Path for generated IR: C:\Users\adityaku\OneDrive - Intel Corporation\Documents\Projects\Epoxy\Phase1.4\DL_Pathfinding\inception-resnet_96
- IR output name: saved_model
- Log level: ERROR
- Batch: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Input layers: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Output layers: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Input shapes: Not specified, inherited from the model
- Mean values: Not specified
- Scale values: Not specified
- Scale factor: Not specified
- Precision of IR: FP32
- Enable fusing: True
- Enable grouped convolutions fusing: True
- Move mean values to preprocess section: None
- Reverse input channels: False
TensorFlow specific parameters:
- Input model in text protobuf format: False
- Path to model dump for TensorBoard: None
- List of shared libraries with TensorFlow custom layers implementation: None
- Update the configuration file with input/output node names: None
- Use configuration file used to generate the model with Object Detection API: None
- Use the config file: None
- Inference Engine found in: C:\OpenVINO\openvino_2021.3.394\python\python3.6\openvino
Inference Engine version: 2.1.2021.3.0-2787-60059f2c755-releases/2021/3
Model Optimizer version: 2021.3.0-2787-60059f2c755-releases/2021/3
[ WARNING ] Failed to parse a tensor with Unicode characters. Note that Inference Engine does not support string literals, so the string constant should be eliminated from the graph.
[ ERROR ] Exception occurred during running replacer "REPLACEMENT_ID" (<class 'extensions.load.tf.loader.TFLoader'>): Unexpected exception happened during extracting attributes for node Const_204.
Original exception message: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x94 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
Thanks for reaching out to us.
For your information, TensorFlow 2 SavedModel format strictly requires the 2.x version of TensorFlow installed in the environment for conversion to the Intermediate Representation (IR).
I noticed that you’re using OpenVINO™ version 2021.3.394 and Python 3.6. Please make sure you have run install_prerequisites_tf2.bat batch file separately instead of just running install_prerequisites.bat batch file. This is because running install_prerequisites.bat batch file in OpenVINO™ version 2021.3.394 will configure the Model Optimizer for TensorFlow 1 if Python version is earlier than 3.8.
If the error persists, we would like to request your model for further investigation. Please share your assets, variables, saved_model.pb files and any relevant files. You can send them privately to me if you do not want to share them in public.
Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.