Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Face detection error

yleal
Beginner

Hi, I am trying to run the model of face_detection_mtcnn_demo 

but I get the following error:

[ INFO ] OpenVINO Runtime
[ INFO ] build: 2022.2.0-7713-af16ea1d79a-releases/2022/2
[ INFO ] Reading Proposal model /media/ssd/open_model_zoo/demos/face_detection_mtcnn_demo/python/openvino_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/openvino/model_zoo/models/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-p
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "face_detection_mtcnn_demo.py", line 283, in <module>
sys.exit(main() or 0)
File "face_detection_mtcnn_demo.py", line 106, in main
p_net = core.read_model(args.model_pnet)
RuntimeError: [ NETWORK_NOT_READ ] Unable to read the model: /media/ssd/open_model_zoo/demos/face_detection_mtcnn_demo/python/openvino_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/openvino/model_zoo/models/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-p Please check that model format: 8/site-packages/openvino/model_zoo/models/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-p is supported and the model is correct. Available frontends: paddle ir onnx

Can anyone help me, please??

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hairul_Intel

Hi yleal,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your information, you need to download and convert the models into Intermediate Representation (IR) format before running the Face Detection MTCNN Python Demo.

Here is the command to download the model:

omz_downloader --list models.lst

Here is the command to convert the model into IR format:

omz_converter --list models.lst

To run the demo, provide paths to the model in the IR format (.xml), and to an input video or image(s):

python face_detection_mtcnn_demo.py -m_o public\mtcnn\mtcnn-o\FP16\mtcnn-o.xml -m_p public\mtcnn\mtcnn-p\FP16\mtcnn-p.xml -m_r public\mtcnn\mtcnn-r\FP16\mtcnn-r.xml -i video.mp4

Regards,

Hairul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi yleal,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your information, you need to download and convert the models into Intermediate Representation (IR) format before running the Face Detection MTCNN Python Demo.

Here is the command to download the model:

omz_downloader --list models.lst

Here is the command to convert the model into IR format:

omz_converter --list models.lst

To run the demo, provide paths to the model in the IR format (.xml), and to an input video or image(s):

python face_detection_mtcnn_demo.py -m_o public\mtcnn\mtcnn-o\FP16\mtcnn-o.xml -m_p public\mtcnn\mtcnn-p\FP16\mtcnn-p.xml -m_r public\mtcnn\mtcnn-r\FP16\mtcnn-r.xml -i video.mp4

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
yleal
Beginner

When I run that command I get this:

/media/ssd/open_model_zoo/demos/face_detection_mtcnn_demo/python/openvino_env/bin/omz_converter: 2: exec: /media/minsait/ce4fa857-5cbb-4591-b9b5-225656d17b2a/open_model_zoo/demos/face_detection_mtcnn_demo/python/openvino_env/bin/python3: not found

And I don't know how to solve it, could you help me??

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi yleal,

For your information, the 'omz_downloader' and 'omz_converter' commands are automation tools for downloading and converting models into IR format. These tools are only available from OpenVINO™ Development Tools.

On another note, please provide the following information:

1. Operating System that you are using.
  2. Steps used when installing OpenVINO™ Toolkit.
  3. Steps for cloning the Open Model Zoo repository.
  4. The command that you are running when the error occurred.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
yleal
Beginner

I did everything you explained me, thank you so much, but I still get an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "face_detection_mtcnn_demo.py", line 283, in <module>
sys.exit(main() or 0)
File "face_detection_mtcnn_demo.py", line 190, in main
compiled_pnet = core.compile_model(p_net, args.device)
File "/media/ssd/openvino_env/lib/python3.8/site-packages/openvino/runtime/ie_api.py", line 387, in compile_model
super().compile_model(model, device_name, {} if config is None else config),
RuntimeError: Cannot load library 'libopenvino_intel_myriad_plugin.so: libopenvino_intel_myriad_plugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

when I try:

python3 face_detection_mtcnn_demo.py -i /media/ssd/open_model_zoo/models/intel/face-detection-0200/assets/face-detection-0200.png -m_r /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-r/FP16/mtcnn-r.xml -m_o /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-o/FP16/mtcnn-o.xml -m_p /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-p/FP16/mtcnn-p.xml -d MYRIAD --loop 

What should I do?

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi yleal,

The previously reported error (shown below) is likely due to unsupported CPU hardware. Please refer to System Requirements for more information.

[INFO ] OpenVINO Runtime

[ INFO ] build: 2022.2.0-7713-af16ea1d79a-releases/2022/2

[ INFO ] Reading Proposal model /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-p/FP16/mtcnn-p.xml

[ INFO ] Reading Refine model /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-r/FP16/mtcnn-r.xml

[ INFO ] Reading Output model /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-o/FP16/mtcnn-o.xml

[ INFO ] The Proposal model /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-p/FP16/mtcnn-p.xml is loaded to CPU

[ INFO ] The Refine model /media/ssd/public/mtcnn/mtcnn-r/FP16/mtcnn-r.xml is loaded to CPU

Illegal instruction (core dumped)

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi yleal,

We have moved your subsequent question to a new thread (given below) so that we can provide better support.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Distribution-of-OpenVINO/Re-Re-Help-on-face-detection-demo/m-p/1434333

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos