Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Failed to run a model on a Myriad device

maze94
Beginner

I am trying to run the "person-reidentification-retail-0277" model available in: (https://docs.openvino.ai/latest/omz_models_model_person_reidentification_retail_0277.html) in a Myriad device. I get the following error:

RuntimeError: [ GENERAL_ERROR ]
/home/jenkins/agent/workspace/private-ci/ie/build-linux-centos76/b/repos/openvino/inference-engine/src/vpu/graph_transformer/src/frontend/frontend.cpp:434 Failed to compile layer "736": [ GENERAL_ERROR ]
/home/jenkins/agent/workspace/private-ci/ie/build-linux-centos76/b/repos/openvino/inference-engine/src/vpu/graph_transformer/src/stages/mvn.cpp:94 Unsupported combination of indices in layer "736". Only across channel and full batch supported.

I checked layer "736" in the .xml file, and it's a "const" layer:

<layer id="736" name="4221542218_const" type="Const" version="opset1">
<data element_type="f16" offset="1285852" shape="96,1,1,3,3" size="1728"/>
<output>
<port id="0" names="conv3.1.conv2d.3.conv2.weight" precision="FP16">
<dim>96</dim>
<dim>1</dim>
<dim>1</dim>
<dim>3</dim>
<dim>3</dim>
</port>
</output>
</layer>

This model can run in the device CPU, however not in the Myriad device. Is there a way around this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi maze94,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your information, the person-reidentification-retail-0277 model is only supported on CPU and GPU devices.

You can refer to Intel’s Pre-Trained Models Device Support for Open Model Zoo models' compatibility with CPU, GPU and MYRIAD devices.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi maze94,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos