Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

For Indian Number Plate I am getting blank space as output

tallamtharunsai
Beginner

I have used the plain data like black and white image for training the model.
The training loss is also very high. 15

tallamtharunsai_4-1609399838041.png

and i have used the pattern for the eval, that is : '^[A-Z]{2} [0-9]{2} [A-Z]{2} [0-9]{4}$' for this.
I am getting the blank spaces as output

new_dataset_out.JPG

Then i have aging checked if the whole thing is working or not. So, i have tried for pretrained Chinese data and the outputs of it are like this.

chinese_out.JPG

chinese_out3.JPG

All the packages are uptodate

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tallamtharunsai
Beginner

Sorry Sir,

My bad. I have done it with different batch size but kept the learning_rate and grad_noise_scale same. So, the model is not converged. I appropriate your reply for me. 

Thanks for the your time.
Regards
Tallam Tharun Sai.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport

Hi Tallamtharunsai,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you provide me more details on what program you are running? Which sample or demo of OpenVINO Toolkit you are running? Also, please provide me the environment of your machine and the version of OpenVINO Toolkit.

Regards,

Aznie

tallamtharunsai
Beginner

Sorry Sir,

My bad. I have done it with different batch size but kept the learning_rate and grad_noise_scale same. So, the model is not converged. I appropriate your reply for me. 

Thanks for the your time.
Regards
Tallam Tharun Sai.
0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi TallamTharunSai,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored. 

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos