Hello guys, may I know is it possible to run OpenVino samples with IP Webcam installed in our phone? If yes, may I know how to do it? I couldn't find any video that is specifically for running samples of OpenVino so I am trying to request some assistance here. For example, I am currently trying on the interactive face detection demo and successfully run with offline video and my laptop's camera but no idea on how to run on phone's IP Webcam.
Thanks in advance!
Samples in OpenVINO use OpenCV library to read video streams, so it should be possible. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49978705/access-ip-camera-in-python-opencv
Yes, you may specify IP Webcam as input video source by using RTSP URL via addition of -i parameter to the command line as follows:
-i rtsp://camera_address_1/ rtsp://camera_address_2/
More information is available at the following pages:
- Interactive Face Detection C++ Demo
- Multi-Channel Face Detection C++ Demo
And here are three videos that will be helpful to you:
- Intel Pre-Trained DL Models | OpenVINO™ toolkit | Ep. 20 | Intel Software
- Interactive Face Detection Demo | OpenVINO™ toolkit | Ep. 21 | Intel Software
- Multi-Video-Channels Face Detection Demo | OpenVINO™ toolkit | Ep. 22 | Intel Software
@Maksim Thanks, I will take a look on it.
@Munesh, if i wanted to run interactive_face_detection_demo, can you see if my command is correct especially the -i part?
What I inserted: interactive_face_detection_demo.exe -i rtsp://192.168.1.102:8080 -m face-detection-adas-0001.xml -m-ag age-gender-recognition-retail-0013.xml -m_hp head-pose-estimation-adas-0001.xml -m_em emotions-recognition-retail-0003.xml -m_lm facial-landmarks-35-adas-0002.xml
My camera address using IP Webcam is 192.168.1.102:8080, but when i insert the command as above, it gives me an error
This is the error details:I am currently using:
- Windows 10 (64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor)
- OpenVino 2020.2
- Python 3.6.3
- OpenCV 4.2.0-openvino
- CMake 3.17.0
- Download the FFmpeg wrapper by running PowerShell script located in the opencv directory.
2. For the -i parameter, I would suggest you rearrange your rtsp command to the following https command:
3. The following article will walk you through setting up and running the Interactive Face Detection Demo on Windows.