Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

I want to download Open Vino for Windows and when I click the download I get network error, this is very frustrating can't you just put a valid link to download, I need to download this and your process is not working.

CBald8
Novice

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CBald8
Novice
Great I am ramping up on your Products. I would like to know best place to discuss forums. Thanks. They finally got back to me and the link works but it has been spotty for a few weeks you may want to look into that.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CBald8
Novice

C:\Users\c\AppData\Local\Temp\KvvOHClo.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator is what comes up now when I try to download simply from the download page. Pretty lame. Can you please provide me a working link.

0 Kudos
CBald8
Novice

This too Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This is a product support forum, not a place for developer-level queries. All I can tell you is check here: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/.

...S

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello CBald8,

We would like to add that you can also contact the Intel® Developer Zone if you would like to get more information about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit. Please create an account and submit your inquiry for further support.

Intel® Developer Zone

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
CBald8
Novice
Great I am ramping up on your Products. I would like to know best place to discuss forums. Thanks. They finally got back to me and the link works but it has been spotty for a few weeks you may want to look into that.
0 Kudos