Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

Inference Engin EXCEPTION C++ visual studio

ghadiri__masoud
Beginner

SS

hello everybody 

i installed openvino library with this tutorial this
and i link visual studio to inference engine library like this image 
image1
and lib folder and Files are in this image 
image2
my problem is in c++ code  sample
when visual studio runinng program 
i get this error exception that .

exceptionErrorImage 

this is the error text 

Unhandled exception at 0x00007FF9D7BF4048 in Openvino_cv64_number2.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: InferenceEngine::details::InferenceEngineException at memory location 0x000000BF8EAFE5D0.
for the first line .
Core ie;

my laptop is lenovoE530
intel i5-3210M

i test my code with other system 

with this details 
intel corei7 8700k

but same error for running .

please help me .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi masoud,

You mentioned a guide but I do not see the link. Could you share the link to the document you are following?

Also, please note that the OpenVINO toolkit has only been tested on 6th to 10th generation Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Li__Jisheng
Beginner

hello, below is my problem.

int main()
{

string xml = "C:/Intel/openvino_2020.2.117/deployment_tools/tools/model_downloader/intel/yolo - v2 - ava - 0001/FP32/yolo-v2-ava-0001.xml";
    string bin = "C:/Intel/openvino_2020.2.117/deployment_tools/tools/model_downloader/intel/yolo - v2 - ava - 0001/FP32/yolo-v2-ava-0001.bin";

InferenceEngine::Core core;

}

when I  run my code and it goes to  InferenceEngine::Core core; it appears the error below.

0x000007FEFD37A06D location(at openvinopersondetect2020version.exe )not handle exception: Microsoft C++ exception: InferenceEngine::details::InferenceEngineException,locate at RAM 0x00000000002CDBE0 . I use the w_openvino_toolkit_p_2020.2.117 version. Could you please give me any suggestion? by the way, I use visual studio 2017, win7.  i7-6500 cpu Intel(R)HD Graphics 520. Hopefully someone can give me a hand!! thanks a lot

Besma_Guesmi
Novice

Hi 

Did you solve the problem? if so, could tell me how you solved it please ? because I faced the same error.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
galligio
Novice

Hi,

did u try to catch the exception to see what the problem is? Something like

try
{
InferenceEngine::Core core;
}
catch(std::exception &e)
{
cout << "failed to initialize core: " << e.what() << std::endl;
}

Or you can log the error into some txt file if you are using some tool (e.g. Easylogger)

0 Kudos