Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6469 Discussions

Integrating Remote tensor with directx context in openvino

Gayathri_Sankaran

Hi Team,

I am currently working on a project where I need to integrate oepnvino inference using remote tensor context for the object detection model. I am using windows system, the rendering pipeline exist in directx context. I need to pass the image frame information in the gpu to the remote tensor context and need to compile the model in remote device and do the inference for the same. The entire pipeline  should be happening in the GPU. The documentation for using directx implementation of this type is very limited. Can you provide some additional examples or documentation for this? 

Specifically, any best practices, common pitfalls and complete example code would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance !

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

perhaps this documentation would help your use case (refer to Running GPU Plugin Inference within user-supplied shared context section)  

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Gayathri_Sankaran

Thanks for the documentation. Any sample examples for the same available from the Intel community in git repo there?

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

we'll clarify for other sample example resources (if available) and get back to you asap.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

After some clarification, there are no other guides/samples than the previously shared link as of now.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos