Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Is this going to install ?

SEEDLE__RANDY
Beginner

I have a PC with an AMD CPU from 2013. It has Windows 7 installed on it. When I first tried to install OpenVino Toolkit it recognized that the PC was not an Intel processor, the video driver was not going to work, no video accelerator, and not Windows 10. I have since tried to reinstall again and it seems to finish ok. I got Python to install and the path variable to update. Is there some way to verify that this install is going to function correctly ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sahira_Intel

Hi Randy,

Please note that 6th to 10th generation Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors are the only CPUs that are verified to work with OpenVINO. The system requirements to successfully install OpenVINO are here.

If you did install it on your system, you can verify your installation (and set up your system to use the Inference Engine) by verification applications on your CPU. Follow this guide and at the end you will find instructions on how to run the verification scripts.

Please let me know if this information is helpful!

Best Regards,
Sahira 

0 Kudos