Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

JOB SCRIPT ERROR: Remote job failed, code: 1

AFuTing
Beginner

Hi Sir

I try to convert my VGG16 ONNX model for the 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1145G7E @ 2.60GHz but got 'JOB SCRIPT ERROR: Remote job failed, code: 1'.

Does anyone know what is the problems?

AFuTing_0-1668004844928.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Ting,

Thanks for providing your log file and model. Looks like the issue is with the configuration parameters during model optimization on DL Workbench. 

Received message {'log': 'Exception: Image shape (224, 224, 3) is not compatible with input shape [1, 3, 224, 224]! Make sure -i parameter is valid.\n', 'error': None}

I wasn't able to access your dataset, however, I was able to obtain results using your model with the configuration below and a generated dataset. Could you please give that a try and let me know if you have any issues? If you run into any issues, please share access to your dataset for further debugging. 

JesusE_Intel_0-1668467986478.png

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi AFuTing,

Would it be possible to share your model and dataset to reproduce the issue? I tested with a generated dataset and the VGG16 model from Open Model Zoo and didn't run into this issue. Can you also share the log file from DL Workbench?

To download log file:

1. Launch DL Workbench
  2. Click on Gear Icon (Right Top Corner)
  3. Click on Download Log

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
AFuTing
Beginner

Hi Jesus

Sorry, I correct the log file as the attachment.

Sincerely, 

Ting

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Ting,

Thanks for providing your log file and model. Looks like the issue is with the configuration parameters during model optimization on DL Workbench. 

Received message {'log': 'Exception: Image shape (224, 224, 3) is not compatible with input shape [1, 3, 224, 224]! Make sure -i parameter is valid.\n', 'error': None}

I wasn't able to access your dataset, however, I was able to obtain results using your model with the configuration below and a generated dataset. Could you please give that a try and let me know if you have any issues? If you run into any issues, please share access to your dataset for further debugging. 

JesusE_Intel_0-1668467986478.png

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos