Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

JOB SETUP SCRIPT ERROR: Setup of remote machine failed, code: 1

Dilip
Beginner

I get this error in DL workbench when i run Face detection model on i3 processor (10100TE). The same Model can run perfectly on other processors. Is this because the target machine is not available?

I have attached the screenshot below.

Error:    JOB SETUP SCRIPT ERROR: Setup of remote machine failed, code: 1

Model:  face-detection-retail-0005

Target:

Machine: idc043
Device: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10100TE CPU @ 2.30GHz

Thanks,

Dilip

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hari_B_Intel

Hi Dilip.

Apology for the delay, as for now the machine idc043 is up and running as usual.

please have a test on your side, if the issue still occurs, feel free to reach out to us through this platform.

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hari_B_Intel

Hi Dilip

Thank you for contacting us and for your information, we are still investigating the issue you are facing and will get back to you as soon as possible.

sorry for the inconvenience

0 Kudos
artyom_tugaryov
Employee

Hello @Dilip ,

Thank you for your question. 

I reproduced the problem and found the root cause. We will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

When the problem will be fixed I let you know. 

I recommend you to try another target in DevCLoud for your experiments. 

Thank you,

Artyom

0 Kudos
Dilip
Beginner

Thanks!

Since I'm using that particular configuration for benchmarking, Please let me know once fixed.

Thanks,

Dilip

0 Kudos
Hari_B_Intel

Hi Dilip.

Apology for the delay, as for now the machine idc043 is up and running as usual.

please have a test on your side, if the issue still occurs, feel free to reach out to us through this platform.

Thank you

0 Kudos