Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

LOADING ir FILES

owaisali
Novice

I am using unet provided by intel and successfully used it for BRATS but when ever i change the dataset this error occurs at the stage where i am running inference using IR files

Data batch channel count (4) does not match filter input channel count (1).

(decathlon) E:\code3\unet-master\2D>python plot_openvino_inference_examples.py --device MYRIAD
2021-01-31 12:28:08.797145: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library 'cudart64_101.dll'; dlerror: cudart64_101.dll not found
2021-01-31 12:28:08.797355: I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cudart_stub.cc:29] Ignore above cudart dlerror if you do not have a GPU set up on your machine.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plot_openvino_inference_examples.py", line 137, in <module>
seed=args.seed)
File "E:\code3\unet-master\2D\dataloader.py", line 39, in __init__
self.file_list = tf.io.gfile.glob(self.dirName)
File "C:\Users\owais\anaconda3\envs\decathlon\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\lib\io\file_io.py", line 371, in get_matching_files_v2
compat.as_bytes(pattern))
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: FindFirstFile failed for: ../data/decathlon/Task01_BrainTumour/2D_model/testing : The system cannot find the path specified.
; No such process

(decathlon) E:\code3\unet-master\2D>python plot_openvino_inference_examples.py --device MYRIAD
2021-01-31 12:29:54.101117: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library 'cudart64_101.dll'; dlerror: cudart64_101.dll not found
2021-01-31 12:29:54.107419: I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cudart_stub.cc:29] Ignore above cudart dlerror if you do not have a GPU set up on your machine.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plot_openvino_inference_examples.py", line 147, in <module>
net = ie.read_network(model=path_to_xml_file, weights=path_to_bin_file)
File "ie_api.pyx", line 261, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.read_network
File "ie_api.pyx", line 285, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.read_network
RuntimeError: Check 'Dimension::merge(merged_channel_count, data_channel_count, filter_input_channel_count)' failed at C:\j\workspace\private-ci\ie\build-windows-vs2019@2\b\repos\openvino\ngraph\core\src\validation_util.cpp:344:
While validating node 'v1::Convolution Convolution_2 (mrimages[0]:f16{1,4,128,128}, StatefulPartitionedCall/2DUNet_Brats_Decathlon/encodeAa/Conv2D/Transpose5219_const[0]:f16{32,1,3,3}) -> (dynamic?)' with friendly_name 'Convolution_2':
Data batch channel count (4) does not match filter input channel count (1).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
owaisali
Novice

The actual problem i am facing here is that the dataset you are using BRATS contains images in .npz format .I need your help in visualizing that dataset. I just want to examine that dataset after which i will be able to fine tune my own dataset over your provided Unet model .I will be highly obliged if you could help me out with this 

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

I can see that you are facing the error of  Could not load dynamic library 'cudart64_101.dll'; dlerror: cudart64_101.dll not found

You may refer here to fix it: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59823283/could-not-load-dynamic-library-cudart64-101-dll-on-tensorflow-cpu-only-install

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
owaisali
Novice

The actual problem i am facing here is that the dataset you are using BRATS contains images in .npz format .I need your help in visualizing that dataset. I just want to examine that dataset after which i will be able to fine tune my own dataset over your provided Unet model .I will be highly obliged if you could help me out with this .

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

I believe you had asked the same question in another thread as well and had already got a response from Munesh.

Please take a look here for our reply in https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Distribution-of-OpenVINO/Query/m-p/1248859#M22494

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa

0 Kudos