Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
owaisali
Novice

LOADING ir FILES

I am using unet provided by intel and successfully used it for BRATS but when ever i change the dataset this error occurs at the stage where i am running inference using IR files

Data batch channel count (4) does not match filter input channel count (1).

(decathlon) E:\code3\unet-master\2D>python plot_openvino_inference_examples.py --device MYRIAD
2021-01-31 12:28:08.797145: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library 'cudart64_101.dll'; dlerror: cudart64_101.dll not found
2021-01-31 12:28:08.797355: I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cudart_stub.cc:29] Ignore above cudart dlerror if you do not have a GPU set up on your machine.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plot_openvino_inference_examples.py", line 137, in <module>
seed=args.seed)
File "E:\code3\unet-master\2D\dataloader.py", line 39, in __init__
self.file_list = tf.io.gfile.glob(self.dirName)
File "C:\Users\owais\anaconda3\envs\decathlon\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\lib\io\file_io.py", line 371, in get_matching_files_v2
compat.as_bytes(pattern))
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: FindFirstFile failed for: ../data/decathlon/Task01_BrainTumour/2D_model/testing : The system cannot find the path specified.
; No such process

(decathlon) E:\code3\unet-master\2D>python plot_openvino_inference_examples.py --device MYRIAD
2021-01-31 12:29:54.101117: W tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:55] Could not load dynamic library 'cudart64_101.dll'; dlerror: cudart64_101.dll not found
2021-01-31 12:29:54.107419: I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cudart_stub.cc:29] Ignore above cudart dlerror if you do not have a GPU set up on your machine.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plot_openvino_inference_examples.py", line 147, in <module>
net = ie.read_network(model=path_to_xml_file, weights=path_to_bin_file)
File "ie_api.pyx", line 261, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.read_network
File "ie_api.pyx", line 285, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.read_network
RuntimeError: Check 'Dimension::merge(merged_channel_count, data_channel_count, filter_input_channel_count)' failed at C:\j\workspace\private-ci\ie\build-windows-vs2019@2\b\repos\openvino\ngraph\core\src\validation_util.cpp:344:
While validating node 'v1::Convolution Convolution_2 (mrimages[0]:f16{1,4,128,128}, StatefulPartitionedCall/2DUNet_Brats_Decathlon/encodeAa/Conv2D/Transpose5219_const[0]:f16{32,1,3,3}) -> (dynamic?)' with friendly_name 'Convolution_2':
Data batch channel count (4) does not match filter input channel count (1).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
owaisali
Novice

The actual problem i am facing here is that the dataset you are using BRATS contains images in .npz format .I need your help in visualizing that dataset. I just want to examine that dataset after which i will be able to fine tune my own dataset over your provided Unet model .I will be highly obliged if you could help me out with this 

Thanks in Advance

Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

I can see that you are facing the error of  Could not load dynamic library 'cudart64_101.dll'; dlerror: cudart64_101.dll not found

You may refer here to fix it: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59823283/could-not-load-dynamic-library-cudart64-101-dll-on-tens...

Sincerely,

Iffa

owaisali
Novice

The actual problem i am facing here is that the dataset you are using BRATS contains images in .npz format .I need your help in visualizing that dataset. I just want to examine that dataset after which i will be able to fine tune my own dataset over your provided Unet model .I will be highly obliged if you could help me out with this .

Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

I believe you had asked the same question in another thread as well and had already got a response from Munesh.

Please take a look here for our reply in https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Distribution-of-OpenVINO/Query/m-p/1248859#M22494

Sincerely,

Iffa

Iffa_Intel

Greetings,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Sincerely,

Iffa