Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

MYRIAD error since version 1.11

idata
Employee

I'm on RPI3 and the inception examples were running fine with version 1.10 of the sdk (with the pre-compiled TF models). I updated to 1.11 and now I'm getting a MYRIAD error on graph.GetResult(). The graph DEBUG_INFO gives the following explanation : "Softmax axis parameter = NULL". How can I correct this? ~~I did recompile the graph with mvNCCompile on an other system with TF installed, but the new graph generates the same error.~~

Thanks for any advice.

Edit: No I did not regenerate the graph. I only ran the inception_v3.py code that generates the output files from the checkpoint file.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

@sim When you recompiled the new graph file on your other machine, was it done using NCSDK version 1.11?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

See my edit. I'm sorry for the confusion. I don't have another installation of ncsdk. Should I re-generate the graph or is there something else I can do? (I do not wish to install it on another system for now unless I have no other choice).

Thank you!

0 Kudos