Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Model availability in other formats

mfoglio
New Contributor I

I would like to run the person-attributes-recognition-crossroad-230 model on a non-Intel device. I see that the source framework for the model is pytorch. I was wondering where I can find the pytorch model. Thank you.

Model

https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/2021.3/omz_models_model_person_attributes_recognition_crossroad_0230.html 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Matteo,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The person-attributes-recognition-crossroad-230 model was internally developed, pre-trained, and enabled in OpenVINO Open Model Zoo version 2019 R1 using PyTorch framework.

Intel pre-trained models, developed specifically for OpenVINO toolkit, are different from Open Model Zoo public models or PyTorch Model Zoo in which the pre-trained models were referred from original sources.

As such, you can use the Intel pre-trained models with non-Intel devices as well.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
mfoglio
New Contributor I

Thank you. But where can I find the PyTorch model?

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Matteo,

The requested PyTorch model is not publicly available. However, we are checking with developers regarding the extent of support that we can provide to you. We shall update you when we get feedback from the developers.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Matteo,

We've obtained feedback from our development team. We are very sorry to inform you that we are unable to fulfill your request, and we don't plan to publish the training pipeline for this model in the near future as well.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Matteo,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided suggestion and updates. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos