Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Multi Channel Face Recognition

ss__Kavitha
Beginner

Hi,

I tried Face recognition from OpenVINO. Now I'm trying to extend it for multi channel, there is a model available for multi channel Face Detection, Is there any model available for Multi channel Face Recognition. If not, is there any other way?  Please help me...

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JAIVIN_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Kavitha,

You can use the face-reidentification-retail-0095 model for face recognition.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Jaivin

0 Kudos
ss__Kavitha
Beginner

Hi Jaivin,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I had already completed Face Recognition, but i was able to test only one input stream at a time in NCS 2.I want to check the same for multiple input streams. Is there any model in OpenVINO for multi channel Face Recognition, like the existing multi channel Face detection model?

Thank you in advance....

0 Kudos
JAIVIN_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Kavitha,

The Multi-Channel-Face-Detection is a demo application that uses face-detection-retail-0004 pre-trained model.

There isn't a similar demo for multi channel face recognition. It seems like you are trying to extend Face Recognition Demo to support multi channel. You can use the face-reidentification-retail-0095 model for the same.

Feel free to ask if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Jaivin

0 Kudos
chew__minjian
Beginner

Hi, I am trying to do multi channel for face recognition? Have you successfully done it?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
chew__minjian
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to use multi channel for face recognition as well. Can i know your progress in this ?

Thank you.

0 Kudos