Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Myriad X IC Availability

idata
Employee

Hi there,

First off sorry if this is in the wrong section (I've also posted it here) and doubly-so if this is answered somewhere and I've missed it.

So I'm looking to get the Myriad X IC itself (along with documentation) to start making a custom product around it.

Does anyone here (Intel employees or otherwise) know the proper routes to be able to this? I have several of the NCS2 already. And will probably be buying several of these when available: https://up-board.org/ai-edge/vision-plus/

But I'm looking to be able to build my own systems around these, starting from the chip up.

Thanks in advance!

Brandon

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Bump. :-)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Anyone from Intel have information on this?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi @blgilles

I apologize for the late response. You can contact the Movidius team directly here

If you do not hear back from them, please let me know.

Regards,

Sahira
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Sahira,

Thanks for the response.

So I actually did fill that out a while ago, and haven't gotten a response yet. I'll fill it out again now as well.

Thanks again,

Brandon
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Sahira,

So I just submitted my response there. I'd really like to get pricing availability, datasheets, and all that's required to start implementing.

We just secured funding, and we're ready to roll here. We're just awaiting a response from Intel.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon
0 Kudos