Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

NCS 1 / Google AutoML Edge export / mvNCCompile doesn't compile.

idata
Employee

Hi,

Would love some pointers here. Had a look through Google but not sure what is happening.

New to ML so have used Google's AutoML Vision to generate an Edge Tensorflow pb file.

Have run the Movidius NCS 1 SDK 2 install on Ubuntu 16.04 and the stick successfully says it is there.

Took the pb file and tried to the use the mvNCCompile but it won't compile the graph.

Am I missing something obvious?

`~/ncsdk$ mvNCCompile ME3.pb -s 12 -o ME3.graph

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/scipy/stats/morestats.py:16: DeprecationWarning: Importing from numpy.testing.decorators is deprecated, import from numpy.testing instead.

from numpy.testing.decorators import setastest

/usr/lib/python3.5/importlib/_bootstrap.py:222: RuntimeWarning: numpy.dtype size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility. Expected 96, got 88

return f(*args, **kwds)

/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/TensorFlowParser/Convolution.py:47: SyntaxWarning: assertion is always true, perhaps remove parentheses?

assert(False, "Layer type not supported by Convolution: " + obj.type)

mvNCCompile v02.00, Copyright @ Intel Corporation 2017

ME3.pb

2019-06-15 03:26:12.295145: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:141] Your CPU supports instructions that this TensorFlow binary was not compiled to use: AVX2 FMA

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 208, in

args.old_parser, args.cpp, args)

File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCompile", line 186, in create_graph

load_ret = load_network(args, parser, myriad_config)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Scheduler.py", line 67, in load_network

p.loadNetworkObjects(arguments.net_description, arguments.net_weights)

File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/Parsers/TensorFlow.py", line 561, in loadNetworkObjects

graph_def.ParseFromString(f.read())

google.protobuf.message.DecodeError: Error parsing message

`

Thanks

BSG

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi @BrainSuperGlue

What model are you using? Can you please provide a link to the model?

Best Regards,

Sahira
0 Kudos