Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6462 Discussions

NCS Model Graph Format and Low-level API access?

idata
Employee

Hello, is it possible to document the compiled graph format? The community can help support other frameworks like ONNX if graph format is available. NCS developers can have much more flexibility if low-level APIs such as optimization flags, customized network operators are revealed. Personally speaking, the graph format and low-level APIs should be not a big issue for NDA.

PS: it's good to see the NCAPI v2. Is it possible to see more APIs in future SDK releases?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

@csarron Thanks for your feedback. Regarding the Movidius graph file format, currently there are no plans to open the graph file format for the NCSDK.

For some clarification for your other question, I was wondering which API and optimization flags are you referring to?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@Tome_at_Intel for example the MVNC_OPTIMISATION_LIST. I'm not sure whether this is for internal hardware control or for optimizing the model workflow.

By low-level API in general, I mean maybe the developers can decide which part of the network can run on specified SHAVE processors. The reason for this is that I did some experiments showing the NCS is not fully parallelizing the network computation even parts of the network do not have dependencies.

0 Kudos