Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

NCSAPPZOO make fails on gendernet - RPI 3B+, NCS2

idata
Employee

I can make most of the apps if I do them individually, but after cloning ncsappzoo (ncsdk2 branch) - and running make - it bombs out

Error: 2019-01-11 15:32:11 (444 KB/s) - ‘lbpcascade_frontalface_improved.xml’ saved [54039/54039] cp gendernet.graph gender_graph/graph; cp agenet.graph age_graph/graph; ./compile.sh; no videoio library /usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccPjFXxU.o: undefined reference to symbol '_ZN2cv12VideoCapture3setEid' //usr/local/lib/libopencv_videoio.so.4.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status Makefile:19: recipe for target 'gender_age_lbp' failed make[2]: *** [gender_age_lbp] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/movidius/ncappzoo/apps/gender_age_lbp' Makefile:12: recipe for target 'gender_age_lbp/.' failed make[1]: *** [gender_age_lbp/.] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/movidius/ncappzoo/apps' Makefile:12: recipe for target 'apps/.' failed make: *** [apps/.] Error 2 pi@picam:~/movidius/ncappzoo $

Any suggestions to resolve would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Of note - I have opencv 4.0.0 installed

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi @inzi

The NCSDK (v1 or 2) is not compatible with the NCS2. The software kit that is compatible with the NCS2 is OpenVINO. The installation guide for OpenVINO on a Linux machine is here:

For further questions involving OpenVINO, please post them to the Computer Vision forums here

Regards,

Sahira
0 Kudos