Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Need assistance with downloading OpenVINO Toolkit

NGARUIYA__Eliud
Beginner

I'm trying to download the toolkit but every time i hit the register and download button i get redirected to https://software.seek.intel.com/openvino-toolkit?os=windows

See the screenshots for the webpage. Is it only on my machine or the page is broken?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Andres_G
Beginner

I had the same issue, and found that because I am blocking any tracking cookies on my browser by default (Firefox 71.0 64-bit on Linux) that the page doesn't load correctly. I believe this is mainly causing JQuery not to load, so I temporarily disabled the tracking protection (Ghostery, Privacy Possum and the Firefox tracking protection) and the page seems to load correctly.

Once you've downloaded it you can turn those back on, perhaps the page could be restructured so the JS & CSS components would still load even if the client didn't want to have the trackers load (Adobe Audience Manager, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Eloqua, Liveramp, Tealium)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Eliud,

It looks like the download page is not fully loading. Could you try a different browser or clearing the cache?

I was just able to download the OpenVINO toolkit without any issues.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Andres_G
Beginner

I had the same issue, and found that because I am blocking any tracking cookies on my browser by default (Firefox 71.0 64-bit on Linux) that the page doesn't load correctly. I believe this is mainly causing JQuery not to load, so I temporarily disabled the tracking protection (Ghostery, Privacy Possum and the Firefox tracking protection) and the page seems to load correctly.

Once you've downloaded it you can turn those back on, perhaps the page could be restructured so the JS & CSS components would still load even if the client didn't want to have the trackers load (Adobe Audience Manager, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Eloqua, Liveramp, Tealium)

0 Kudos