Hi, I encounter this error with these process:
- Open openvino dlworkbench
- Create new project
- Import model, original model tab
- Set as tensorflow v2 (as pic below)
- Upload my saved model directory, contain of .pb file, assets and variables folder
- Proceed to import (as pic below) and error pop-up while converting: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/workbench/.workbench/environments/1/bin/python'
Please help and advise.
There might be at least two reasons:
- you are running DL Workbench behind proxy while not properly configuring proxies. To check that, you can refer to the corresponding prerequisites section
- there are not enough resources (RAM, drive) allocated for Docker containers. Note that Docker sets 2GB by default and DL Workbench requires at least 8GB. So you need to configure your Docker settings
This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.