Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Not been able to login into the CVAT

Shashank719
Beginner

I have been trying to login into the CVAT but not been able to do it for more than 2 days. It is not creating the same issue more frequently. Sometimes I can login in easily, sometimes I can't

Screenshot (23).png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Shashank719,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do see the same intermittent issue with the CVAT server lately. Our development team is looking at this and we will keep you updated with the information once available.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
Shashank719
Beginner

Hey Aznie,

It has been days but since the problem remains unsolved. Kindly help me out in solving this issue ASAP.

0 Kudos
Azizul_Intel

Hi Shashank719,

Apologies on the delays.

We are currently waiting for our development team to provide necessary updates and it might take slightly longer time, will share with you once available.

Appreciate your patience on this.

Regards,

Azizul

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Shashank719,

Intel has decided to migrate its CVAT content outside of Intel under the umbrella of OpenCV, where it will continue its mission as an open source computer vision AI annotation tool with OpenVINO AI integration. The CVAT GitHub repository has also been transferred to OpenCV. 

Learn more at https://www.CVAT.aiCVAT.org will be maintained by Intel for six months, expiring February 15, 2023. Please migrate any of your data from CVAT.org to CVAT.ai during this period, after which Intel will cease supporting this website and it will go offline.

This thread will no longer be monitored since the update has been provided. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos