Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

OpenVINO Accuracy Checker for YOLOv4 error

sovit
Beginner

I am trying to run the accuracy checker on the YOLOV4 model after converting it to FP32 XML and BIN files. When running the tool, I am getting the following error

`KeyError: 'Conv2d_1/BiasAdd/YoloRegion'`

As I understand this is related to the output layers which I can see are present in the XML file. Not sure why I am getting this error as I have checked the layer names multiple times for their correctness, both in the model XML file and the Accuracy Checker configuration .yml file. Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

@sovit could you please specify what version of OpenVINO you use and please show complete command line which cause issue

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Sovit Rath,

The error might be due to the output layer was not properly defined in the .yml file.

We recommend you to use the accuracy_check .yml file template for yolo-v4 as provided here: open_model_zoo/accuracy-check.yml at master · openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo (github.com)

Regards,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Sovit Rath,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos