Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVINO DL streamer in 2021.1.110

EricHsu
Novice

Hi,

I am very new in OpenVINO and I want to evaluate the DL streamer by launching the tutorial example. But it was failed and get some logs as below. My OS env is CentOS 7.9. Hope someone can help me on this. Thank you.

Log:

[root@localhost video]# gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=${VIDEO_EXAMPLE} ! decodebin ! video/x-raw ! videoconvert ! gvadetect model=${DETECTION_MODEL} model_proc=${DETECTION_MODEL_PROC} device=CPU ! queue ! gvawatermark ! fpsdisplaysink video-sink=xvimagesink sync=false
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstXvImageSink:xvimagesink0: Could not initialise Xv output
Additional debug info:
../sys/xvimage/xvimagesink.c(1773): gst_xv_image_sink_open (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstXvImageSink:xvimagesink0:
No Xv Port available
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EricHsu
Novice

Allow me to answer myself.

Replacing the "video-sink=xvimagesink" with "video-sink=ximagesink" to resolve it. 

Thank you !

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
EricHsu
Novice

Allow me to answer myself.

Replacing the "video-sink=xvimagesink" with "video-sink=ximagesink" to resolve it. 

Thank you !

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Eric,

Thank you for sharing the solution with our Community.

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos