Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

OpenVINO Text Spotting Demo on Raspberry Pi + NCS 2

Thanki__Abhishek

Hi,

I was trying to run the OpenVINO Text Spotting demo on Raspberry Pi 4 + NCS 2 setup (with Latest version of OpenVINO installed) but I ran into the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "text_spotting_demo.py", line 406, in <module>
sys.exit(main() or 0)
File "text_spotting_demo.py", line 222, in main
mask_rcnn_exec_net = ie.load_network(network=mask_rcnn_net, device_name=args.device, num_requests=1)
File "ie_api.pyx", line 306, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
File "ie_api.pyx", line 315, in openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore.load_network
RuntimeError: DynamicToStaticShape transformation encountered dynamic node Pad_973 of type Pad ver. 1, but only [Clamp ver. 0, Concat ver. 0, Convert ver. 0, Exp ver. 0, Floor ver. 0, Log ver. 0, MatMul ver. 0, Relu ver. 0, Result ver. 0, Sigmoid ver. 0, ...] types are supported for dynamic node

So, I wanted to ask if the Text Spotting demo can be run on a MYRIAD device? If it can be then, why am I running into the above error? 

Best regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Adli

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Text Spotting demo cannot be executed on a MYRIAD device. This is due to the models used for the demo are not supported on the MYRIAD device. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Adli

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Adli

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Text Spotting demo cannot be executed on a MYRIAD device. This is due to the models used for the demo are not supported on the MYRIAD device. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Adli

0 Kudos
Thanki__Abhishek

Hi Adli,

Thanks for the answer!

Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
Adli

Hi Abhishek,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Adli

0 Kudos