Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVINO Windows Forms

tsmith
Beginner

Hello,

I am trying to make a C# windows forms app that, when a button is pressed, calls the OpenVINO human pose estimation cpp demo. Has anyone done anything like this? Any advice on approaches I can take? I have modified the code so that I don't have to enter parameters (I hard coded them in) all I need is a way to either run the .exe from winforms (similarly to how the command line would) or a way to integrate the OpenVINO cpp project into a C# winforms project (or vise versa if that would be easier). I would really appreciate advice/help.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Taber Smith,

Greetings to you.

There is not much information on the implementation of OpenVINO on the Windows Form Application. Here is a discussion on GitHUb you can refer to #1296 and an additional source here. Hope this will help.  

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hello Taber Smith,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Sincerely,

Zulkifli

0 Kudos