Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVINO supported OS

AlexTran
Beginner

Hi All,

Based on this (https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/openvino-toolkit/hardware.html), OpenVINO supported Win10 64 bit but I wondering about "Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64bit)" included in OS support lisof OpenVINO or not?

Anyone can help me?

Thanks you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi AlexTran,

Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit is supported on Windows® 10 (64 bit) only, and is not supported on Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64bit).

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
AlexTran
Beginner

Hi Munesh,

Thank you for feedback.

"OpenVINO toolkit is supported on Windows® 10 (64 bit) only, and is not supported on Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64bit). "

>> I'd like to more explain about my case:

+ Model Optimizer: -> run on Windows 10 

+ Model inference: on hardware (this supported by OpenVINO) set-up Windows 10 IoT Enterprise.

Can you help to check again my question?

Thanks you

0 Kudos
AlexTran
Beginner

Hi,

I found this (https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/86c34321-c8bd-46d4-937f-7fda2e249410/is-windows-10-enterprise-and-windows-10-iot-enterprise-the-same?forum=WindowsIoT)

>> it said Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB equal Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB, so Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB will supported by OpenVINO for Inference Engine 

Please help to check for me?

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi AlexTran,

Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit has been validated with Windows® 10 (64 bit) only. As for Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64bit), this may or may not work and you can give a try, but we cannot guarantee anything, as this distribution of Windows® 10 has not been validated with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit.

Regards,

Munesh 

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi ALexTran,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos