Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVINO with Intel Celeron J4125

m_salti
Beginner

Does OpenVINO support inference on both the CPU and GPU for Intel Celeron J4125 ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Munesh_Intel

Hi Salti,

The UHD Graphics 620 in the link you provided is an integrated GPU of Intel® Core™ i5-8350U Processor, which is a supported processor (8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor).

ODYSSEY - X86J4125800 has not been validated nor officially supported by OpenVINO.

Based on the specifications available in the link you shared, it does not meet the requirements (Intel® Celeron® Processor is not a supported processor).

Regards,

Munesh

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Salti,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Intel® Celeron® Processor J4125 (4M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz) is not supported by OpenVINO for inferencing using CPU or GPU.

The system requirements for Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit are available at System Requirements.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
m_salti
Beginner

Hello Munesh,

Thanks for your answer.

Just to make sure there's no ambiguity; OpenVINO won't work on the integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 600 either?

Because this sample shows OpenVINO working on a UHD Graphics 620, although it's not listed in the system requirements you linked. 

Specifically, I'm trying to know if OpenVINO will run on ODYSSEY - X86J4125800

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Salti,

The UHD Graphics 620 in the link you provided is an integrated GPU of Intel® Core™ i5-8350U Processor, which is a supported processor (8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor).

ODYSSEY - X86J4125800 has not been validated nor officially supported by OpenVINO.

Based on the specifications available in the link you shared, it does not meet the requirements (Intel® Celeron® Processor is not a supported processor).

Regards,

Munesh

Munesh_Intel

Hi Salti,

This thread will no longer be monitored since this issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos