Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6401 Discussions

[OpenVino C API] inference engine error while loading network in release mode

muleymakarand
Novice

Hi,

I have optimized the custom ml model. I am trying to load it for inference.

In Debug mode, I am able to do so successfully. In release mode, I am getting exception when i am trying to load the network.

The status returned is UNEXPECTED (-7), which is due to an exception that occurred in inference_engine_ir_reader.dll. I am getting below exception.

InferenceEngine::details::InferenceEngineException at memory location

Since the same code is working fine in debug mode, I feel it is dll related issue in release mode. I confirmed that all dll in release mode is release version and code is accessing same.

Can anyone guide me on this?

I have attached my code snipper, as well as console log window for reference.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi muleymakarand,

Thanks for reaching out. 

The exceptions can happen for any reason. I would recommend you to try installing the OpenVINO toolkit from the open-source repo: https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/openvino and see if the same issue arises.

Meanwhile, you can check the suggested method on how to implement the Inference Engine C* API.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Muleymakarand,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos