Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

OpenVino with UWP

Aankesh
Employee

hi,

I am trying to include an library which has openVino reference through WinRT to my UWP GUI app. Its a simple app where I click a button , the openVino call has to be made in the library and return a response. 

When i do this, i am getting the below exception.The project works perfectly fine when i remove the openVino references.  Any leads would be appreciated

System.IO.FileNotFoundException
HResult=0x8007007E
Message=The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
Source=System.Private.CoreLib
StackTrace:
at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.GetWinRTFactoryObject(IntPtr pCPCMD)
at WindowsRuntimeComponent1.VinoWrapper..ctor()
at App2.MainPage.<Button_Click>d__1.MoveNext() in C:\Code\My Exp\UWPUIApp\App2\MainPage.xaml.cs:line 33

-Aankesh 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IntelSupport

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

The error you encountered might probably be caused by incorrect .dll path or missing .dll dependencies.

I suggest you try any of the following:

1. Ensure the .dll path is correct
  2. Find correct external libraries that have all the supporting .dll in the bin directory
  3. If you are using Visual Studio try checking properties - advanced - enable the copy content to the output directory

Do have a look at the following link which contains a workaround for a similar issue:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f609f52e-00f6-4ada-9d6e-7129b85d3d4d/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found-exception-from-hresult-0x8007007e?forum=netfx64bit

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Aankesh,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos