Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

Problem registering multiple custom layer of Mxnet model.

kediarahul135
Beginner

I have been trying to optimize my mxnet model to run it on NCS2. The problem is I have 3 layers in my model that are not supported by openvino thus, I would have to register them as custom op as said in the error message. The problem is that I am able to register one of them but I cannot find a way to register more than 1 custom op. Can somebody help me out with the step by step procedure for the same? Also, I am not sure that I registered the custom op correctly also, it is a bit difficult to wrap my head around at what to do and what is actually happening.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RandallMan_B_Intel

Hello kediarahul135,

Thanks for reaching out.

Check this documentation for more information.

Also, could you please give us more information about your environment (such as OpenVINO™ Toolkit version, Operation System, error message, and if it is possible your files).

Regards,

Randall.

0 Kudos
RandallMan_B_Intel

Hello kediarahul135,

I have not received a response from you. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Randall.

0 Kudos