Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Problem running accuracy_check

whung6
Beginner

After I switched to openVINO version 2020, I tried to run the sample ( https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/_tools_accuracy_checker_sample_README.html ), however it showed up this error

$ accuracy_check -c sample/sample_config.yml -m data/test_models -s sample/cifar-10-batches-py/

RuntimeError: module compiled against API version 0xc but this version of numpy is 0xb

ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import

ImportError: numpy.core.umath failed to import

ImportError: numpy.core.umath failed to import

2020-04-08 04:29:10.584512: F tensorflow/python/lib/core/bfloat16.cc:675] Check failed: PyBfloat16_Type.tp_base != nullptr

Due to the error, I did the following steps to change my numpy version

$ pip3 uninstall numpy

$ pip3 install numpy==1.11

however, it just result in a lot of errors and a can't proceed on.

擷取.PNG

vv.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MAURICIOAL_R_Intel

Thanks for reaching out.

We are still doing some research and trying to reproduce it from our end. We will come back to you soon with an answer.

Regards,

Mauricio R.

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hi WHung6,

Thank you for your patience!

I have a couple more questions:

1. Was OpenVINO working in your virtual environment with the same system variables before upgrading to v2020.2?
  2. Do you have Python already installed on your system? If so, you might need to uninstall Python, and uninstall OpenVINO and let it install the correct version so there are no incompatibilities with different versions.

Best Regards,

Sahira

0 Kudos