Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

Python Opencv application on Open-VINO

Gdeep
Beginner
Intel_models 'licence-plate-recognition-barrier-0001' is not able to recognize Indian plates so i made python application which use to recognize Indian plates (using KNN machine learning algorithm) , so now how could i interface this application with Open-VINO, My aim is recognize Indian plates using Open-vino ,there is any way to do that
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Severine_H_Intel
Employee

Dear Gagan, 

you will need to create your own sample to interface with your network. I invite you to look at our existing samples to see how it is done and you can personalize them for your model.

Best, 

Severine

0 Kudos
Gdeep
Beginner
Dear Severine I done execution on all the existing samples which are in the below directory <> Actually we are new in A.I technology, so please provide me some links which could help me for implement 'Indian plate Recognition' . Can changes need in security_barrier_camera_sample.cpp file If I want to recognition Indian licence plates and Can I know which Pre-trained Model you were used to detecting the Licence plates ?? am waiting for your replay, Best regards Gagandeep
0 Kudos